Friday, August 29, 2008

big brother with little sister

So this is going to be short and sweet as I am on my way off to school to do some planning and copying things for next week when school begins.

I had a good night last night, my sister, although not so little any more since she's bigger than me, yet I will always be older, slept over my place so we could watch big brother together. It was a double eviction last night, if you watch the show you know what I mean, if not well I am not going to get into it right now. Anyways, a good night, it's nice that she and I get along well now and can hang out.

I told you this was short and sweet, I really have to leave now and head to school. Maybe if anything exciting goes on I will post later... two in one day? Wow, now that would be a first.

No comments: