Thursday, August 14, 2008

done with summer school!!

So now that it is August 14th, I am finally on summer vacation, or whatever is left of it! Today was also the day that Matt went in for surgery, well two in one. He had his gall bladder out and also had the reversal done from his surgery in Jan. He no longer has an ostemy bag, so hopefully the gall bladder being removed will heal his pancreatitis so he can finally be on the road to recovery after being sick for almost 2 years.

My sofa and table and chairs are being delivered tomorrow! I am excited to get some furniture into my new place and move in there this weekend. Hopefully I can be unpacking this weekend, then be living at my new place while I trek in and out of school next week to try to get my classroom ready.

Hopefully I can get running more soon, I have been good about keeping in shape, but with so many things going on I feel like I am very run down and have only had the energy to do some cross training and running every other day. Another thing I need to work on is getting more sleep, although I am thinking that will come with my own place. My family is up late and I can't sleep, then I have to be up early... my body is greedy when it comes to sleep and wants at least eight hours, I've been getting less than seven lately which is inadequate for me.

Well that's all for now, I guess another thing I should improve on is my blogging.

No comments: