Friday, February 19, 2010

friday pizza


So usually Thursday is dinner and Survivor night with Steve... but due to a change in our schedules for this week it didn't work out, so today was Pizza Friday! (I just named it that...) Anyways, I love making things from fresh food, this is one of favorites to make! It's super easy too... I buy a ball of whole wheat dough at Trader Joe's, then top it with sauce, a few seasonings, and toppings... today's consisted of red and yellow peppers, onions, artichokes, broccoli, and mushrooms(on the piece I ate only). (Also, no cheese-I'm lactose intolerant and have grown to like it cheese-less anyways!)The picture is before baking... we were too hungry and I forgot to take an after shot til it was all gone! So good... but now the fun is over and I have to work on editing my paper and making a power point.

No comments: