Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wasting time

I love being efficient, and hate wasting time. I am a very patient person, yet feel impatient when there is a plane that is leaving 4 hrs before us and we can't get on, boooo. 6 hr layovers are no fun, thank goodness for wifi at the airport!
This morning we were up at 3:45 in San Jose. I showered and we grabbed some bfast to go, then caught the shuttle to the airport, which was wicked close by. San Jose was a smooth and easy airport, the one thing I thought was weird was they charge a tax for leaving the country, 26 dollars to get out? I mean you really have no choice, but it was a weird tax to me.
The first flight was really smooth and I saw "up in the air" a good movie, yet looked like ads for the plane we were on- American airlines.
We landed, went through customs, then had to claim our bags, then recheck them. Before security again we went to the food court and steve called, it was great to hear his voice for the first time in a
week! We went back through security and are now waiting near gate d 43... Boarding time is 5:40- only 3 hr 40 min to go!

No comments: