Sunday, May 16, 2010

11.22 and family party

Todays run wasn't super long, but that's the plan with the marathon in 2 weeks. I ran 11.22 in 82 minutes, which is 7:19 pace, more or less the pace I'd like for the marathon. All in all a good run, but had to go to the bathroom upon finishing this at my house
. I really should do a low fiber trial run diet next weekend to prep for Vermont. I am in good shape but that's the only factor holding me back from doing what I need to do.
I also got my course work done this morning and I am currently at my cousins house since my youngest cousin made his first communion today- the youngest cousin of all 29 of us! Yes that is first cousins there, we're lucky to have a big fam, makes for fun parties, but we can definitely get a little loud!!
Today is another gorgeous day, I swear this sun just makes me happy! I am sitting watching my cousins play bball and wiffle ball and loving the sun!
Busy week coming up, after leaving here I gotta do an errand and then a little lesson planning. I've been teaching my studnts all about fairy tales, which I love! And this week I am going to have them start to write their own, this means I need a very structured plan so they will be successful and hopefully write some great stories! And they all lived happily ever after, the end.

No comments: