Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trip to the doctors

I had a doctors appointment this morning but I still don't know what's wrong with my knee. I don't think there's a major problem, but I had several x rays taken so I'm anxious to hear the results of those. My doctor also said to ice, which I've been doing but also to take an aleve daily, apparently i have some swelling that i was unaware of. I am going to an orthopedic on august 30th so until then I am not going to run.
I did go to the gym later this am, just to elliptical though. My knee was sore i think from her moving all around and also from my run yestrerday. I just iced it though and im going to cvs this afternoon to get some aleve. I don't like taking meeds but if the doctor orders it, then I listen.
I am not going to my classroom today, i have enough odds and ends at home that have to get done. I need to go there tomorrow though to meet with a colleague about curriculum and also to meet with a photographer. I was interviewed yesterday for a local paper who is doing a back to school story and profiling various teachers in the district and some how i was chosen. So i get to have mug taken tomorrow!
Well I should get cracking on some school work, i can't beleve it's almost here... I also realized that a week from today i also start grad classes again, things will be getting busy around here really soon!

1 comment:

Caitlyn Clark said...

Your title yesterday was really clever. Got one for the foot that I can use?? haha!

My foot was SO SORE yesterday, but not sore at all today! It's so weird! I think I'm going to go to PT before getting mri or xrays. Hope you get good news!

I went to my classroom today and was thinking of you! I only stayed for 2 hours and was like "whatever, I'll do the rest later" My class was used for summer school (which I didn't know) so it's not too dusty at all! :)