Thursday, November 11, 2010

happy veterans' day

Today has been a happy day. I am thankful for those that have served or are currently serving!
Here's a quick recap of my good day :)
-Slept in until 8:00 am.
-Breakfast along with the paper/ crossword puzzle.
-2+hours of work report cards= DONE.
-GYM!... Run 4.68 miles in 35 minutes- no knee pain :) Elliptical 40 minutes- 5.1 miles, feeling goooooood.
-Made lunch for the rents... grilled cheese and tomato soup, I know nothing gourmet, but it was their request after being outside in the chilly fall air!
-Read for nearly 2 hours... got a good chunk of this week's text read for grad school!
-Going out to dinner soon with some of my best girlfriends!
It is a good day! :)
And tomorrow is already Friday... which will feel like a 1 day workweek at school! Almost the weekend again, during which I am super busy with work, but that's okay! :)

No comments: