Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Favorite Race

Happy Hump Day! It's the middle of the week, actually it's Wednesday evening so the week is more than half over!

It's been a long week already, I'm thankful that's there's only 2 days left to it! Once again I have another conference to go to tomorrow-- in Holyoke, which is about an hour and a half commute for me. I love going to conferences and learning new information, but tomorrow's commute is going to be a bit much, oh well! :)

After work today, I went to the gym and while there realized I was wearing a shirt from my favorite race, so I had to take a photo.


I am giving the #1 sign there because this is a great race, in my opinion!

The race shirt that I am wearing is from the Applefest Half Marathon. It's in Hollis, NH usually at the end of September. This shirt that I have on is actually from the first time that I did it in 2007. While that was not my PR for the half, it still is a great course and location. I've run it a few times and look forward to running it again with a new name! :)

No comments: